

Not only did I spend five days in the Bahamas, but last Saturday I hosted a family reunion at my house! (I needed a trip to the Bahamas after that!) I have to say that the weather turned out beautiful, my yard looked good and we all had a ton of fun. My family hadn't gotten together in quite sometime, so we were excited to have many family members drive and fly in for a change. I don't know if I'll host the event again, but it was well worth the hard work!





Kaylene and Pete




Matthew loved my double-dipped with red, white and blue sprinkled strawberries!
My cousin Graham, KK and his daughter Hannah
I asked Matthew to pose while he was sniffing the flowers - little did I know that he thought it would be fun to just pick them! The situation changed when he was kind enough to share them with his mom while I took a great pictures of the two of them!







No comments:
Post a Comment