Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fall Festival 08

Friday night was spent singing outdoors for two hours followed by selling pickles and chips! I was excited about the opportunity to do both and as usual, I was able to see a ton of my kids (students)! That is one reason I love helping out with the Fall Festival. It seems like the whole city comes out. We thought there might not be a huge turnout as in years past due to a football game against our big rivals in El Campo, but we were all pleasantly surprised. I wasn't able to take many pictures, but I thought I would share with you what I did take.


<

2 comments:

Ang D said...

Looks like fun! You're such a "wholesome" Halloween celebrator!

Jennifer said...

we don't all go to the same church but we all come to our church for the fall festival. Doug and Hope and Trey and I go to FBC Bullard. We really like it...you probably remember seeing it when you worked at Brook Hill. Hope you are great!