Saturday, June 28, 2008
Madrid
I'm here! I could not have asked for a better flight! I slept through most of the flights, was greeted with a smile by a guy from the school and made it here safely! Yes, the weather is hot, but it's beautiful here! The best thing is that I will have wireless internet here at home! Hooray! :) It should be an adventure, that's for sure! Sorry this is short, but I want to go ahead and unpack and take a shower. Thank you for your prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Are you working in Madrid or just visiting? I guess I lost track of you after Kuwait (it happens). Did you buy a house? Where & when?
Currently living/working/owning a home in Texas. I came to Madrid to start some classes for a
Master in International Education. One month here, online classes, and then another month here next summer - then I graduate! 13 months of hard work - and then it's over!
How are you?
Post a Comment