skip to main |
skip to sidebar
American Idol LIVE! 2008 - The Night Before School!
For my bithday this year, Aunt Carol and I decided to get tickets to the American Idol Concert. A few months before it began, she bought the tickets, and at that time I didn't really think too hard about the timing of it all. Needless to say, Sunday night, August 24th, the night BEFORE the FIRST day of school, we headed to Houston. We enjoyed an evening out on the town and the great seats we had. My camera was acting out, but here are some shots from the evening at the Toyota Center. We were home by midnight, in time to get a few hours of sleep before school began the next day!#10
#9
2 comments:
Thanks for letting me live vicariously through you. My tickets sat on the counter, untouched.... :(
Oh.My.Goodness!!!!!!!!!! I'm so jealous. Was David Cook amazing? Please tell me he was, because I love that guy.
Post a Comment