Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Weekend with the Girls!

It's been almost a week and half since returning from a girl's weekend in Rockwall/Greenville, and I wanted to be sure and share some of our pictures with you!

It's tradition that whenever we are together we take "foot" pictures for Liz. She has an amazing collection of her feet and various parts of the world, so we couldn't resist taking one of all of us.

In order, it's Erin, Jen, Me, Liz, and then little Audrey Claire with the Pink Crocs and then Ben even made it in the picture! We were visiting Jen and her new baby girl - Abby Jane. It was wonderful getting to seeing all the girls again!

You can't really tell from this picture, but we are in a movie theater. "He's Just Not That Into You" opened that weekend, so we couldn't resist seeing it all together. I just have to laugh at this picture though - Liz's legs are so short! :)

I couldn't miss a moment to see Mrs.Hyatt again - Liz's mom. We had lunch at TaMolly's after church Sunday - such great memories there!

Proud Daddy - Ben and Abby Jane
Audrey is a girl after my own heart - all animals have to be in "order!" She would not allow you to mess it up!
Audrey loved her sticker book!
I actually made it into another picture! Hooray! I had fun with Audrey - she is precious! It's crazy how fast she's growing up. Aunt Addie will be back soon Audrey!
The girls - Liz, Me, Audrey, Jen, Abby, Erin
My trip there and back went well. I picked up Erin at Pineywoods, so I was thankful to have someone with me at least half of the long journey! Girls, you are true treasures to me and I can't wait to get together again soon.
How about another 1/2 Marathon?! :)

1 comment:

The Gillaspie Family said...

Good times!! So glad that I got to see you!!