Wednesday, June 17, 2009

4.0 and 49 lbs. gone!

So today I got the official news in the mail - I still have a 4.0! Hooray! I was a bit concerned with my GPA - it's been a tough semester, and although I was hoping I still had an A, I also know that I could have put more effort into it. With that said though, I can move on to my next classes and start fresh! This picture has been the 'wallpaper' on my computer this year, trying to offer me inspiration! So far it's worked, although at times I never thought I'd make it to Leysin!
This is also a video I found on youtube. It's advertising the Summer Camps they have at Leysin American School, where I will be. It looks like fun, and I'm hoping my classes will be as exciting as theirs! :)


And now to the 49 lbs. So yeah, my goal was to lose 50 lbs. by the time school was out, and yeah, you see that that hasn't happened, but I still have faith, and as great as that glass of wine and cheesecake were the other day, and all the other wonderful treats I've eaten, I WILL hit my goal before I head out of town! :) Thankfully, I still have eight days!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Hooray for the 4.0 and the 49 lbs!