As most of you know, Fall is my absolute favorite season and unfortunately, I live in a part of the world in which the true colors of Autumn are rarely seen. Last weekend I had the opportunity to visit my boyfriend in Minnesota, and I do believe the leaves started changing colors just for me!
The high for the four days I was there was around 46 degrees - rainy, overcast, and perfect! We went to this state park and spent a few hours exploring the trails and trying to capture some of the beauty!



I had my fair share of football (Go Packers!) and baseball, Buffalo Wild Wings and cold weather. It was hard to leave Minnesota on Tuesday, not just because I was leaving my boyfriend, but I also couldn't get enough of those leaves! :) Year 30 has offered me more blessings than I could have ever imagined - God is good and I look forward to seeing what he has instore for the future. Can it really get any better?!



No comments:
Post a Comment