Sunday, October 11, 2009
He survived!
Almost two weeks ago my boyfriend flew back to Texas. It was the weekend to meet "THE FAMILY." As most of you know, my family, well, has spunk - we'll just call it that! I don't know if it was more of me being anxious about this "step" to take, or more scared about what would come out of the mouths of my family, but all in all, it was a wonderful weekend! Things were a bit chaotic migratingfrom house to house, but as usual, God blessed each and every day. The family, especially Grandma, loved him! Looks like he gained the Nauman/Winkles approval...The real test is meeting Aunt KK and Alan! Now that should be interesting! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Wow! You remembered you had a blog! Hee,Hee...I love the pictures.
I'm glad he survived! You're family is great, though!
Post a Comment