Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Autumn in Minnesota

Now that I've been visiting Minnesota once a month, I've had the opportunity to see Minnesota during a variety of seasons! In October I was able to see the leaves in all their glory, and this month I saw the ending of Fall. Jason treated me well with walks in the park and taught me how to play bocce. We had a night out seeing the Dallas Stars vs. Minnesota Wild and a night at the theater enjoying "The Importance of being Earnest." Jason always had a surprise around the corner for me and this trip proved to be much of the same. I think I've officially fallen in love with Minnesota! Another walk in the park.
Ice Hockey - a sport I'm beginning to love watching!

Cheese Curds - never heard of them, but enjoyed my first taste!

Even though Dallas lost, I had a great night and proudly wore my Minnesota Wild sweatshirt Jason got me.

No comments: