Time for giving Thanks with the Nauman Family. The day after Thanksgiving, Grandma Tootsie hosted the family for lunch. The only ones missing were Uncle Brad and Kay. It was a rare moment when the majority of us were there!
Another try at a picture of Jason and I - unfortunately I cut off his head once again.

The Barry Nauman Family (Me, Dad, Rita, Alan, Jen, and Matthew)

Brad Nauman family - minus Brad! (Ashlee, Luke, Daniel, Ava, and Stephanie)

Grandma Tootsie and her Great Grandchildren (Luke, Emma, Matthew and Ava)

What a picture! Dad, Jason and Alan - interesting :)

The Suggs Boys and Uncle Garvin - wow, time sure flies by!

The Suggs Family plus Grandma Tootsie (Jody, Rachel, Emma, Uncle Garvin, Aunt Carol, Cordie, Dusty, and Grandma)
It was a wonderful and rare opportunity to see most of my family at Thanksgiving this year. I am thankful for each and every one of them! It looks as though Christmas might be a bit quiet, but I enjoyed the craziness of my family while I could.
No comments:
Post a Comment