So it's finally time to put the house on the market. It's been a long time coming and I am more than ready to sell it. I've spent countless hours cleaning out things, tidying up closets, working in the yard, and I can't wait to see that "for sale" sign go up! Oh, it will be sad to leave. This house holds great memories, and I love it for that, but it's time to move on and start a new chapter in life. With all of the business I feel during the day, it gets a bit lonely when I lay on my bed, about to turn the light out. I reflect back on what the day held, today being dealing with fence repairmen, making keys, signing a realtor contract, cleaning out the scrapbook closet, and so forth. Wow - so much has been done. Unfortunately at times I get bogged down in the to-do list and forget why I'm doing this.
I have fallen in love. He is a man I have dreamed about and love dearly, and I need to be closer to him! :) So, as they days unfold, keep us both in your prayers for the 'move' in general. This next chapter in life should be an interesting one!
Goodnight and Sweet Dreams!



No comments:
Post a Comment