Saturday, August 23, 2008

Birthday Week

I won't put you through a play-by-play of my birthday week again, but I wanted to add some photos from that week. They are a bit random, but I'll do my best to explain.

This is Ava, my cousin's little girl, Jordan and Winnie - our 'housedog' that despises me! Winnie had her party dress on for the evening! Ava couldn't get enough of her! I'm weird about having flowers in the middle of my dining room table. Mom brought these flowers over, and I embellished the centerpiece with limes from my backyard!
Aunt Carol and Grandma Tootsie!
Ava and Rita (my stepmom)
Uncle Brad and his granddaughter :)
Mom and Ava (isn't she just the cutest - sorry I don't have any pictures of her mother!)

Ron (my stepbrother) and Rita - all bright in yellowThis year my family went really simple - one candle, instead of 29, premade/bought cheesecakes and a candle that sang to me!

Liz made the journey down here for the big event! I'm so glad you were here Liz!
There are many pictures of me, closeup with someone else from that night - mainly due to the fact that I was the only one taking the pictures, so I had to do it myself!
Uncle Brad and Addie
Ron and Addie
Rita and Addie
Mom and Billy
Because so many plans had changed those first few days of the week, I opted for mowing the yard and working around the house. The following pictures were taken early morning, the day after my birthday.

















On August 6th, Liz and I headed to the beach - this is what we enjoyed!






1 comment:

The Gillaspie Family said...

I wouldn't expect anything less from your landscaping MARTHA! Geez...I just paid more than you want to know to have some guys come pull my weeds!