Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Moving On...

So as usual, I posted another Facebook message the other day and got back some rather interesting responses! I think all that it said was "Addie Nauman is moving on..." and from what I've gathered, everyone assumes that means I'm leaving Bay City! To answer some of their questions, I was referring to a number of things, mainly schools. :) At the time I posted that update, I knew I was going to move up to the Junior High. As of today though, I am officially a new 6th Grade Social Studies (World History) teacher and I am ecstatic! I will be teaching with Casey again, the other 5th grade ELA teacher, and Julie, a 5th grade teacher at my current school as well! We are so excited! Casey called me and left a message on my phone because I was at a workshop all afternoon, and I was literally jumping for joy as I listened! I am finally getting to teach a subject I absolutely love! :) (I don't know if I'm going to be good at it, but I will be trying my best!)I'm already planning how to decorate my new room - no more posters on how to form a paragraph correctly, or what a noun or pronoun is - it's all about those continents! Hooray!

So now back to reality - I can only be excited for a mear moment. Assignments to do, papers to write, back to work on this International Education degree - how fitting! :) God bless.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Congrats...that is exciting news! I am glad you are getting to do something you like. Have fun!