Friday, May 15, 2009

It's official...

It's official - as of 5:45 today, I am officially finished with my two spring classes! Hooray! Thankfully Mom and Billy were around to celebrate with, but it was a bit strange coming home to a quiet house with nothing I "had" to get done, and nobody around. There will always be a list of things to do, but it is a truly wonderful feeling having these classes behind me! I plan on enjoying the next couple of weeks, and then once June hits, get started on all those lovely pre-assignments before I head to Switzerland! I can't think about that now though - I'm going to spend as much time as I can reading books that I've wanted to read all year, and just relaxing!

I also found this song that I know I had posted many months ago, but wanted you to hear it again.


I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and if you don't have anything going on tomorrow morning, drop by the little league fields and enjoy a few Challenger Baseball Games! I'm coaching the Xtreme team at 10am! www.baycitychallenger.com

Goodnight and God bless.

No comments: