
These are pictures from a church below where we are staying.
The Journey Down...
The weather can get a bit dreary and chilly - but can also offer a beautiful rainbow!
The next few pictures are of the inside of the "Grand Hotel" - where we eat, sleep, and attend classes.This is the banquet hall.
The Mac Computer lab - I've only been in there once! Everyone brings their own laptops.
The cafeteria.
The banquet hall windows.
My floor - I am in room #356 - last room on your left!
This is the view from my balcony, which is connected to everyone else's on my floor. I try to study out there, but can't seem to get anything accomplished - it is so beautiful!
My Bedroom
First Sunday evening in Leysin - we were greeted by the Director of the Leysin American School, and enjoyed some history of the building, and BBQ!

Sunday afternoon Kirsty and I took a walk down to Leysin Village - it was quite a hike!
The Mac Computer lab - I've only been in there once! Everyone brings their own laptops.
The cafeteria.
The banquet hall windows.
My floor - I am in room #356 - last room on your left!
This is the view from my balcony, which is connected to everyone else's on my floor. I try to study out there, but can't seem to get anything accomplished - it is so beautiful!
My Bedroom
First Sunday evening in Leysin - we were greeted by the Director of the Leysin American School, and enjoyed some history of the building, and BBQ!
Sunday afternoon Kirsty and I took a walk down to Leysin Village - it was quite a hike!










1 comment:
So, so pretty! We miss you...
Post a Comment