Let me first apologize for my lack of blogging. Since I first arrived here in Leysin it's been nonstop, and although I've taken a ton of pictures, I just haven't had a chance to sit down and post them. If you have a Facebook account, most of them are there, so check it out if you can. My class this week is a bit intense, so I'm doubting I'll have an opportunity to post some this week, but thankfully have the weekend free and will try my best to get them up here. I can't believe my time here is coming to an end and mom and Aunt KK will actually be here in one week! The end is in sight, but there is a lot to do to get there!
Thank you all for your prayers and support. I couldn't do this without you. God is definitely at work in my life right now, and I ask that you keep everyone here in your prayers. We're all feeling a bit overwhelmed!
It's off to breakfast for me - another long day of Language Diversity and a Research Paper to work on all evening. Oh the joys of being a student!
Until next time, take care and God bless.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment