So I apologize once again for the lack of effort in posting pictures. I'm so far behind! I just wanted to let you know that I am now on my fourth week of classes - with only three school days left. As I look back, I can't believe how fast the time has flown by, but how amazing my experiences here in Switzerland have been! I just got off of Skype with Aunt KK and mom, and they have officially left Houston, headed for Paris, and then here to Geneva. I can't wait to see them! I still have a paper to write, but it will get done - hopefully!
Thank you again for all of your thoughts and prayers. I am looking forward to finally being in my own bed and having a bathtub to soak in, but until then, I'm going to enjoy the rest of my time here, and have a fabulous time touring other parts of Europe with mom and KK.
Have a blessed day and I will post pictures soon! (I'm hoping I will at least!)
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment