An afternoon of shopping. Some of us decided to take some time to shop downtown - and have some ice cream on such a warm afternoon!

We ran into Angela, Dan and Steve down in Chueca. We were on our way to dinner and they were on their way to meet some other friends.
The wait in the Metro. Rebecca, Kirsty, Hanaa and I spent some time strolling through the city, chatting, laughing and eating! I already miss them!

Plaza Mayor


Our last class of the month was "Research Methods." We had a statistics textbook, but the main resource we used that week was our APA manual! Oh the joys - and frustrations of the glorious APA book! That is one book that I'm going to enjoy not looking at for this next month!


Don't they look like they are enjoying themselves? Oh, and Levi, in the middle was new to our cohort, from Mexico.
Pilar working hard as Peter is laughing!
Dr.Carber trying to explain something to Peter - do you think he understood?
Peter's Learning Support Center! I laugh just looking at it. Poor Peter - the only one without a laptop! The school sure did take care of him!
This is where we went to class for the month!
Kirsty and Rebecca - Thursday - one more day of school - Hooray!


We ran into Angela, Dan and Steve down in Chueca. We were on our way to dinner and they were on their way to meet some other friends.
The wait in the Metro. Rebecca, Kirsty, Hanaa and I spent some time strolling through the city, chatting, laughing and eating! I already miss them!
Plaza Mayor


Our last class of the month was "Research Methods." We had a statistics textbook, but the main resource we used that week was our APA manual! Oh the joys - and frustrations of the glorious APA book! That is one book that I'm going to enjoy not looking at for this next month!

Don't they look like they are enjoying themselves? Oh, and Levi, in the middle was new to our cohort, from Mexico.
Pilar working hard as Peter is laughing!
Dr.Carber trying to explain something to Peter - do you think he understood?
Peter's Learning Support Center! I laugh just looking at it. Poor Peter - the only one without a laptop! The school sure did take care of him!
This is where we went to class for the month!
Kirsty and Rebecca - Thursday - one more day of school - Hooray!











No comments:
Post a Comment