Monday, July 14, 2008

A New Day

It's the start of a new day, a new week, and a new class. The excitement of being here and experiencing all these new and exciting things isn't quite as exciting any more! :) Actually, we're still having fun, but I think we're all a bit worn out. Between all the assignments, readings, museums and side trips, there just isn't enough time to get the rest and relaxation that our bodies need! Only nine more days of class left - I still can't believe it.

My class for this week is called "Innovations in Education." We have a wonderful professor that truly keeps my attention. I'm sure it's going to be a fast week - Rebecca and I went to Hard Rock after class today, I came home to take a nap and now I'm doing the lovely readings that accumulate at night due to a class that needs to be ten weeks, crammed into five days! As we all say, this degree is reather INTENSE - to say the least!













Tomorrow night Angela is coming over for dinner to see mi casa and then I'm sure it's back to more readings for me!

For those of you wanting to know if I was actually here - here are two pictures for your viewing pleasure, both taken this weekend. Heather and I - she is in my Cohort, and Ang and I.

I hope you have a lovely day and keep us all in your prayers - we're exhausted! :)

No comments: