I realize there are more than twelve books listed here, but I wanted to include ALL of the books I am hoping to get to this year. I own all of these and I've actually started one book already, but I wanted to show you my picks for the new year! I consider them to be quite diverse in nature!Sunday, January 4, 2009
New Year Resolution #1 - Read a Book a Month
I realize there are more than twelve books listed here, but I wanted to include ALL of the books I am hoping to get to this year. I own all of these and I've actually started one book already, but I wanted to show you my picks for the new year! I consider them to be quite diverse in nature!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















2 comments:
Total Money Makeover is a great one! We read it last year and it is life changing. By the way I love the new hair do.
You beat me to making a list...good for you! This was something I was going to get started on in the new year. I am reading The Blessing right now, but after that, who knows? Oh, and Addie was actually on our name list at one point! :)
Post a Comment