Tuesday, July 22, 2008

South Texas in the Summer Time!

I know this is a bit random, although I've been told that nothing in life is random, but my Uncle Brad sent me this disturbing photo today and I just had to share it with you! He has a ranch down in south Texas, and supposedly this is what he found the other day! I don't know if I'll be visiting him anytime soon!
The next two pictures are just precious - so I had to add them. This is my nephew, Matthew. The first one show him playing in the water, the second one shows him watching my brother and dad build a garden in his backyard. I miss you Matthew!

1 comment:

Kara said...

That's crazy! I've been in the city so long that I can't imagine seeing a snake anymore, much less one that big! I miss you, woman, and I'm so glad your enjoying your travels!!!