
The day is gorgeous outside! The day is even better now that I have received my official grades from Endicott! 1/2 way complete, I have come away with a 4.0! Hooray! The rest is downhill from here, right? All I can say is that all the work has paid off, and I promise to not complain about the long hours this coming semester. I am imagining a month in the mountains of Switzerland ending with a graduation in a chateau, and with a 30th celebration spent in Italy! Anyone want to come and visit? I can see the light at the end of the tunnel - this is all worth it, right? I know my pay won't increase much, but I am seeing the world! Thankfully I have two more weeks off before classes start again - I am going to enjoy every moment of it!
Oh, and the 30lbs. thing - yeah, I've lost 30lbs. in two months! I still have a ways to go, but things seem to be going well! Unfortunately, for those of you who keep asking me about my 'training process,' my friends and I have cancelled our participation in the 1/2 marathon we were supposed to run in February up in Dallas, but we're still getting together to pamper ourselves and enjoy a massage! So, with that said, maybe I'll run it when I am actually 30...give me a little time to prepare myself!
Have a wonderful day!



1 comment:
You still owe me a 1/2 marathon. Come run/walk one on PCH with me next February!
Congratulations on what you have accomplished so far!
Post a Comment