It's time to decorate! The Sunday after Thanksgiving, my housemate Jordan and I decorated the house for the Christmas Holiday. I realize the first few pictures are fuzzy, and I apologize for that. I'm not a professional! Take a look at Christmastime at my house!

St.Francis had to make an appearance again on our TV cabinet.
Scrapbook Room Christmas Tree
This is the tree in my room. It is covered in various ornaments and momentos from around the world, topped off with a Russian hat!

Fuzzy, I know :(
Back to the tree in my bedroom - sorry they are out of order!
This picture was taken in remembrance of the Christmas Parade. Our Handbell choir was playing in the parade, and so we thought we would be there to support the handbells and our friends. I made these signs and we proudly held them up and hollered during the parade! Everyone loved us! Every time I look at these I just have to laugh!

A view from my dining room into my living room, with the table set for Singles Supper Club! I have to have an excuse to use my Fiesta!
Bad picture, I know...I'll work on getting another.
My 9ft. Living Room Tree! Itsn't it lovely? I love to turn all the house lights off and just gaze at the Christmas Tree glow!
The house has been ready for Christmas, but I don't know if I am! School is almost over, which I am excited about, but all I can think of is sleeping - I am so tired!


St.Francis had to make an appearance again on our TV cabinet.
Scrapbook Room Christmas Tree
This is the tree in my room. It is covered in various ornaments and momentos from around the world, topped off with a Russian hat!
Fuzzy, I know :(
Back to the tree in my bedroom - sorry they are out of order!
This picture was taken in remembrance of the Christmas Parade. Our Handbell choir was playing in the parade, and so we thought we would be there to support the handbells and our friends. I made these signs and we proudly held them up and hollered during the parade! Everyone loved us! Every time I look at these I just have to laugh!
A view from my dining room into my living room, with the table set for Singles Supper Club! I have to have an excuse to use my Fiesta!
Bad picture, I know...I'll work on getting another.
My 9ft. Living Room Tree! Itsn't it lovely? I love to turn all the house lights off and just gaze at the Christmas Tree glow!
The house has been ready for Christmas, but I don't know if I am! School is almost over, which I am excited about, but all I can think of is sleeping - I am so tired! Hope you enjoyed the pictures of the house. It's a wonderful time of year and I am thankful that God has blessed me be a beautiful home and great housemate!



1 comment:
It looks beautiful! You guys did a great job!
Post a Comment