Winkles House
As usual, holidays are spent running from one house to the next. This year, Alan, Jen and Matthew were able to come down and enjoy the holiday with us. Our first stop was at Mom and Billy's house. As you can see, Matthew is not spoiled at all! Of all the things Matthew picked to play with, he chose the rather expensive glass paperweights. Lucky for Matthew Gramps is a very patient man and they practiced for quite sometime rolling the glass balls around without knocking each other. I hope Matthew realizes just how special he is!







Ellie the cat enjoyed the day sunning in the yard with St.Francis. Lucky cat!
On to the next family!The Naumans
Many of us gathered together for a catered lunch at Grandma's House Thanksgiving day. This was a first for us in that the main food was prepared by some ladies in Van Vleck. We enjoyed an afternoon of good food and chicken foot. There were many old faces, as well as some new ones thrown in. The best part was seeing the two youngest Naumans playing together. It has been a long time since they had seen each other. Matthew just turned three and Ava will be two in April. Don't you just love her hat?

Matthew and Ava had a grand time laughing and rolling around on Grandma's floors. It's a rare occassion in which these two cousins are able to get together.


Birthday Celebration x 3
December 1st is a special day for three ladies in my family. Although a few days early, we celebrated this day in honor of all three!
In this picture is Rita - 63, Grandma - 80, and my Sister-in-Law Jennifer - 32
Happy Birthday!
It was a group effort trying to get the candles blown out!

Ashlee and George (Jorge) - I really don't know how to spell his name! As usual, Ash had to pull out the good ol' scrapbooks from years past. We still laugh at ourselves!

Matthew is known for his goofiness - if that's even a word! I tried to take a decent picture, but it just wasn't going to happen! This is the best I could do. Matthew and Aunt Addie

This isn't a picture of where I sat, but it was a proud moment for me at lunchtime because I actually got to sit at the 'grown-up' table this year. Thank you Aunt Carol and Uncle Garvin for being out of town! Maybe they won't be there at Christmas and I can sit there again....it's a thought!

This isn't a picture of where I sat, but it was a proud moment for me at lunchtime because I actually got to sit at the 'grown-up' table this year. Thank you Aunt Carol and Uncle Garvin for being out of town! Maybe they won't be there at Christmas and I can sit there again....it's a thought!



No comments:
Post a Comment