Although two days after Christmas, we found time to come together as a family and celebrate Christmas. Unfortunately not everyone was in attendance, but we did have an enjoyable day together! Christmas was a bit different this year in that there were little kids around! Yes, I know Luke and Ava are older than just a year, but this was the first year to really see the excitement on the kid's faces when they were opening their gifts. I think it is so much more fun to watch the little ones as they dig into their gifts, and then watch the adults try to put the toys together!
Ashlee and I - wow, my hair really is different isn't it?!
Nauman Girls
Luke got a puppet from Grandma and I think Aunt Carol had more fun playing with it than he did!
First-cousins Luke and Ava Saree
We were so glad to see Betty - she has gotten so much older!
The table was set for a delicious meal! Unlike Thanksgiving, I had to make my way to the 'kids' table once again. I'm thankful all the adults were there, but maybe oneday I'll get to sit at the 'adult' table again!
Jody and Rachel were able to be there too!
Ava was worn out after the day's festivities!
Aunt Carol, Grandma Tootise and Rita.jpg)
Luke looked absolutely exhausted, but was waiting paitently for Cordie to finish putting his toys together!








No comments:
Post a Comment