Sunday, December 14, 2008

Matthew's 3rd Birthday Party @ My House

Once again, I was able to play 'host' to a family gathering. This time, we celebrated Matthew's 3rd Birthday, the day after Thanksgiving. Jen's family all drove down from Houston, and KK and Robin were in from Midland. I always enjoy having people over, and I was thankful the weather was perfect for a cookout!


The Scrapbook Room was full of Matthew's Presents...these are only a few.
So here we are again, at my numerous attempts to be IN pictures. Yes, I'm always on the right - it's the easiest way to take them myself! Maybe one day you might see more than just my head!
KK and IBilly and I

Alan and Mom
Grandma Tootsie and I



Matthe's "Fire" Cupcakes - The pinata was a tractor, but the theme of the day were firetrucks.


The Fire Truck Cake - Yum!



Matthew and his favorite cousin Caleb.
Although Matthew looks as though he is trying his best, the pinata took real man power to come apart!
I had to throw in some pictures of my house. The colors are perfect for Fall!

Doesn't he just make you smile?

Alan enjoyed showing off the destruction of the tractor!
Jen's sister, Aimee and two of her friends from Houston enjoyed my kitchen while the rest of us were trying to destroy the pinata!
Candy, Candy, Candy! Does the word 'share' mean anything?!

The joys of watching someone else open presents!
Papa Bear (my Dad) gave Matthew a lifesaver - isn't that what they're called? Needless to say, it quickly became a weapon and had to be put away! I found out that my house isn't child-proof, that's for sure!

I think Aunt Addie gave Matthew the coolest gifts!
The biggest bouncy ball Matthew had ever seen - and it even had glitter floating around inside!
Matthew's party was full of excitement and wonder! Once over, I took a nap!

1 comment:

Ang D said...

LightSABER....duh, Addie. Don't you watch Star Wars?!